Irrigation System › Emitting Pipe
|Product Name||‘CAPTAIN’ brand Emitting Pipe|
|Range||16mm dia with spacing of 30 cm to 75 cm and 2 & 4 LPH in Class I, II, III & IV.|
|Application||In Drip Irrigation Systems for close spacing crops|
DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM
We offer superior quality drip irrigation system, owing to the dependency of India agriculture on water for the purpose of irrigation. With traditional flood irrigation farmers are able to irrigate only a part of their valuable cultivated land, therefore at this juncture our product comes to wide usage. We provide the best and controlled irrigation to the cultivated land of the farmers through the most economical way of water management. Our drip irrigation system includes ISI marked Mainline, Submainlenes, integral drip lines Lateral, Drippers and is supported by a wide range of fittings to suit various conditions resulting in long life of our product. Our drip irrigation system is operated through ISI marked ‘Captain Polyplast ltd’ Screen/Disc filters. Captain Polyplast ltd. Drip System also provides best quality of gravel/sand/hydro cyclone filter that is supported by heavy duty quarter turn polypropylene Ball valves.
"CAPTAIN" brand Drip System is consist of various components of ISI marks like, gravel filters, screen and disc filters, Main line and Sub main line pipes, Laterals. Drippers, Inline pipes, Valves. Drip system supplys water and fertilizers to the root zone of the plants drop by drop, in a regulated predetermined time according to the requirements of crops. Therefore, It saves water it is suitable For horticulture , vegetables , oilseeds and ornamental plants.
"CAPTAIN" brand drip irrigation system possesses the following characteristics
Main Line, Submain Line, Laterals, Drip lines, Drippers & Filters are ISI marked.
The advantages of drip irrigation are:
- Minimized fertilizer/nutrient loss due to localized application and reduced leaching.
- High water application efficiency.
- Leveling of the field not necessary.
- Ability to irrigate irregular shaped fields.
- Allows safe use of recycled water.
- Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity.
- Soil type plays less important role in frequency of irrigation.
- Minimized soil erosion.
- Highly uniform distribution of water i.e., controlled by output of each nozzle.
- Lower labour cost.
- Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers.
- Fertigation can easily be included with minimal waste of fertilizers.
- Foliage remains dry thus reducing the risk of disease.
- Usually operated at lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs.